It’s another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week is a FREEBIE topic because Jamie is taking a little bit of a break. Because this is the last day of February, I’m going to continue with the Valentine’s/romance theme with book covers that feature adorable covers. Besides getting your attention, these covers hint at the setting, personalities of the characters, and often important scenes in the story. In my search through the shelves, I found that very few historical novels depict couples on the cover, so I decided to limit this post to contemporary only.
In no particular order:
10 Adorable Contemporary “Couple” Covers
1. Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg
2. Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter
3. Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter
4. Wrapped in Red by Meghan M. Gorecki
5. You’re The One That I Want by Susan May Warren
6. How a Star Falls by Amber Stokes
7. Told You So by Kristen Heitzmann
8. Paper Hearts by Courtney Walsh
9. Second Impressions by Pepper Basham (TBR)
10. Can’t Help Falling by Kara Isaac (TBR)
What are some of your favorite books covers? Did you have a Top Ten Tuesday post today? Share your thoughts in the comments!