Social media has been blessed with a fun platform for images, bookmarks, and inspiration for planning everything from your cat’s sweaters to a dream log cabin. I’m talking about Pinterest! I’ve been tagged to share random images from my favorite Pinterest boards in the “Passport to Pinterest” tag by Rayleigh Gray over at Accelerate the Jesus Movement blog. The tag originally appears on the Livy Lynn blog. (Thanks for the tag, Rayleigh!)
- Open your Boards.
- Open http://www.random.org (Or any random number generator website or app of your choosing.)
- Enter the number of pins on your first board.
- Click “Generate.”
- Find that number pin on your board.
- Share the image of that Pin in your new Blog Post, and a little blurb about why it’s important to you!
- Continue the process with ALL or as many of your boards as you like!
- Tag another blogger (or two, or three…or ten! The more, the merrier!) and link back to thank the blogger who tagged you.
Without further ado, here are some random favorites from my Pinterest boards!
The board: The Green Mockingbird [my blog]
The Message in a Bottle Romance Collection
The board: Books, books, and more books!
Curl up with a good book….
The board: “Price of Privilege” Series by Jessica Dotta | Dream Cast + Aesthetic
How fitting a ring of keys is the photo for this board….oh, the significance of a certain set of keys in this book series!
The board: Is it tea time yet?
Tea is always a good idea. I wholeheartedly agree.
The board: Classics
LEAP YEAR. This movie is adorable.
The borad: All Things Austen and English
“Romantic moment of the week” from the Silver Petticoat featuring “Far From the Madding Crowd”….. I ❤ the cinematography of this movie and the hero. The heroine, not so much.
The board: North & South – Elizabeth Gaskell & BBC
North and South ending scene ❤
The board: poetic
Nevertheless, she persisted. Encouragement for you today. 🙂
The board: Random Amusing & Funny Things
Have a laugh!
The board: Music
More Heart, Less Attack by NEEDTOBREATHE
The board: Cabins, Mountains, Camping, & Woods
Isn’t this peaceful?!
YOUR TURN! If you’d like to join in this fun photo-sharing idea, consider yourself tagged! Or, if you waste time on Pinterest like me, share your Pinterest profile link in the comments!