It’s another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is Ten Bookish People You Should Follow on _____ (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, other social media, blogs, etc.). I’ve chosen to adapt it to Pinterest
because I’m obsessed with pinning.
One awesome part of the reading experience in modern times, I think, is connecting with authors via social media. The Pinterest platform allows authors to share their story’s “world” with locations, character ideas, behind-the-scenes news, quotes, etc. I’ve chosen to share 10 of my favorite pinning-authors and my favorite of their book boards! I so appreciate these authors for taking the time to compile and share their inspirations and unique worlds this way.
Top 10 Favorite Pinterest Authors & my Favorite Book Boards
- Amber Stokes — click here to visit her board for How a Star Falls
- Dawn Crandall — click here to visit her board for The Hesitant Heiress
- Dani Pettrey — click here to visit her board for Cold Shot
- Hillary Lodge — click here to visit her board for Reservations for Two
- Laura Frantz — click here to visit her board for The Mistress of Tall Acre
- Lori Benton — click here to visit her board for The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn
- Pepper Basham — click here to visit her board for The Thorn Keeper
- Rachel McMillan — click here to visit her board for The Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder
- Rachelle Rea — click here to visit her board for the “Steadfast Love” series
- Tamera Alexander — click here to visit her board for A Beauty So Rare
Honorable mentions: Melissa Tagg, Kristy Cambron, Lynne Gentry, Jessica Dotta, The Silver Petticoat Review, and this book quote board “Favorite Quotes from Christian Fiction”.
Do you follow any authors via Pinterest or other social media? I welcome your comments and recommendations!
Well, you know I totally clicked on TPOTLJ. #miniseriesplease
Haha, I’ll second that! #miniseriesplease I thought you might drop by 🙂
I haven’t really looked at pinterest before! I should! 🙂
It’s very fun, Chrissi, and addictive 😉 It’s useful, too, for organizing projects, recipes, inspiration boards, etc.
I do follow author boards and some book group boards, because I too, love to pin! I often re-pin Becky Wade, Laura Frantz, Pepper Basham, Jody Hedlund, Catherine West, Dawn Crandall and Laurie Benton.
Oh yes, Jody Hedlund! How did I leave her out!? I’ll have to look up a couple you mentioned, as well. I’m so glad you came by to “visit”, Rebecca! Happy reading!
Rebecca. you really rock at the re=pinning thing! Wow!
Aw, I made this list!? Wowzers! Thanks, Courtney! *roams to click around and follow*
You definitely made the list!!!!! I hope you found someone new to follow or be inspired by 🙂
I luv to follow and pin MaryLu Tyndall
I also host a group pin board called BOOK’D for Book Giveaways / deals
Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll have to check out your board, too.
these are great, Courtney!!! I’m going to Pinterest right now to re-peruse some of these boards and to make sure I’m following the others 🙂 My TTT
Oh wow, really Courtney?!? I feel like I totally fail at things like Pinterest and Twitter! Facebook, I get it (but I figured that was because I was old) 😉 You just rocked my world today! On my BOOK BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Great list! I haven’t really used pinterest to follow bookish people and boards yet, but I will be sure to try and start after reading this!
Heres my TTT